My blessings...in the spirit of Multitude Monday...
53. Decaf coffee I actually enjoy drinking
54. A visit with my dear Friend Cathy - we've been friends since 7th grade! She is more precious to me than I can express.
55. Visiting with Cathy's family too - her children are wonderful testimonies to the love of Christ
56. Watching our girls play in the pool and giggling
57. Playing badminton with my hubby while chatting about this and that
58. Warm summer breezes
59. A day of rest...now and then...
60. The jobs the Lord has allowed my husband and me to have, especially during this time of economic uncertainty
61. True friends
62. The blessing of home educating our two girls
63. Fresh cucumbers from the garden
65. The quiet of early morning
66. Scrap quilts
67. A comfortable bed
68. Scripture that makes me feel loved
69. Breakfast cooked for me by loved ones
70. My Momma's laugh
71. My Daddy's jokes and cartoons
72. Homemade jam on toast and waffles
73. Dangling my feet in the water while listening to the waves (need to do this again soon!)
All my very best to you this morning,