I have truly neglected my 'lil blog as of late! I just wanted to let you know about a few posts that are coming soon so hopefully you won't give up on me altogether and will return soon to see what is new.
I so appreciate each and every one of you who have taken the time to follow my humble 'lil blog. Thank you, thank you!
Some of these topics are based on my Master List whereas others are simply things I'd like to share in hopes of encouraging someone else to get creative and perhaps learn something new this summer.
Here is what coming soon!
- Strawberry jam recipe and tutorial - click here
- My finished .50 candle holders - painted and pretty! See them here.
- Photos of the organized office closet (woo-hoo!) Finally - a few photos
- Musings on home education and our year
- Recipe for one of my favorite chocolate desserts - it's easy and ever-so-delicious! Chocolate Mint Crisps Recipe
- Country walk...if I can get the photos from my phone onto the computer...any computer techies out there that could help me with that? Update: never could get it to work...
- Thoughts on aging parents...and the role of the oldest child. This one may take a while for me to formulate. It's a difficult topic for me, but one I know that the Lord is preparing me to face in not too many years. Update: I've decided I'm not quite ready for this one...
I certainly hope you'll return to see what's new! I promise to do my best to get some new material up in the next few days.
I think I really like this new choice of text. Any thoughts?